Ileana Sets Time Frame for Bikini




Ileana who is eagerly waiting for the release of Bollywood debut Barfi is open to wear a bikini for her future projects. But, before doing that she has to met her own expectations. "If I was asked to sport a bikini for a role, I'm ready to do that but I need to check whether I'm in perfect shape to fit the bill. Firstly, I have to workout for six months and decide if I could pull it off," she asserted.

With her new statement, the actress has informed to the filmmakers about the time frame she needs to don the bikini.

Ileana's Bollywood career will mostly depend on the result of Barfi, which is releasing next Friday (September 14). She hasn't signed any new films in B-Town yet due to the package factor. If Barfi hits the bull's eye, the demand for this hip beauty will touch peaks. The offers for Ileana has dried up in South due to her unprofessional attitude. If she couldn't score success in B-town, then her career will land in a big trouble. Testing time for the hottie!

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails